- All kids 12 & under should wear a Helmet.
- Please do not tie horses on any Fence, arenas, pens, or to any trees.
- Ribbons Awarded 1st – 3rd Place in Assisted & Peewee Class
- Youth and Teen will be cash payout
- Memberships are January 1st – December 31st
- We will be having year end awards for these Children. Assisted, Peewee, Youth & Teen Champions will be awarded Buckles & other Prizes. Points will be added up for all shows and Awards will be given to Top 5 in Assisted, Peewee, Youth & Teen. You must be a member to run for end of year awards for their points to count. To be eligible for the Year End Awards you Must compete in the Final Rodeo of the Year and be at Awards presentation.
- Assisted Class: (Lead Line ANY age), Peewee: 0 – 7yo Youth: 8yo – 12yo & Teen: 13yo – 18yo. Must be 18 & Under.
- If Member rides more than one horse the highest placing will be awarded points. Member can only earn points one time in each class.
- Points are awarded as follows 1st – 5 Points, 2nd – 4 Points, 3rd – 3 Points, 4th – 2 Points & 5th – 1 Point. EXCEPT GOAT TYING 2PTS FOR ALL MEMBER ENTRIES.
- Children with Disabilities welcome to compete in the Assisted class.
- Barrels – Each barrel knocked over will be 5 Seconds added to your time. A Broken Barrel pattern will result in a no time.
- Poles – Each pole knocked over will be 5 Seconds added to your time. A broken Pole pattern will result in a no time.
- Speed Barrel – Barrel knocked over will be a result of 5 Seconds added to your time. You can go around this barrel from the left or right.
- Goat Tying – Assisted & Peewee can use the Quick Tying method while the goat handler holds the Goats feet. Youth: Goat Handler will hold the goat for the youth. Youth must Ty the goat correctly. No Quick Tie will get a time it will result in a disqualification. Teen: The goat will be up and free moving for the Teen class. You must catch and Ty the goat correctly. The person operating the Stop Watch will not stop the time until they see both hands come up above your head. Please remind kids to remember to put hands in the air after they are finished tying the goat. All kids signed up for the Goat Tying will get 2points for this class across the board no matter the placing for the goat tying. However if you do not Ty the Goat Correct for your Age Division you will not get a Time.
- Texas Barrels _ Any Barrel knocked down in the Texas Barrels will have 5points added to your time. A broken patter will be a No Time. You can go either way left our right in the Texas Barrels.
- Timer: If timer stops or does not start correctly Member is allowed a re-ride at the end of the class unless they choose to go ahead and complete their re-ride when timer is fixed.
- No dogs allowed on the rodeo grounds.
- NO HORSES PAST THE BARN OR ON THE DRIVEWAY SIDE OF THE ARENA FOR NO REASON. THIS IS FOR SAFETY FOR EVERYONE.
- ALL HORSES MUST BE WALKED FROM THE PARKING AREA TO THE WARM UP AREA.
- NO RIDING HORSES IN FRONT OF THE BARN OR AROUND DRIVEWAYS WHERE TRAFFIC AND PEOPLE ARE TO BE WALKING.
- All horses must be rode with a saddle while on property! No exceptions!
- STAY OUT OF THE ALLY WAY UNLESS YOUR CHILD IS IN THE ARENA OR YOU ARE ASSISTING A CHILD IN THE ARENA!
- Arena Entrance gate can be closed for any Rider.
- Please be slowing your horse down when you pass the Timer. We do not want anyone getting hurt that is around the Ally Way. Keep in mind we have many small children around the Arena.
- Director has final say on any situation.
- YOU DO NOT HAVE TO COMPETE IN ALL EVENTS TO GET POINTS FOR THE END OF YEAR AWARDS!
- SECTION 99E – 2. LIABILITY.
(a) except as provided in subsection (b) of this section, an equine activity sponsor, an equine professional, or any other person engaged in an equine activity, including a proportion or partnership, shall not be liable for an injury to or the death of a participant resulting from the inherent risks of equine activities and, except as provided in subsection (b) of this section, no participant or participants representative shall maintain an action against or recover from an equine activity sponsor, an equine professional, or any other person engaged in an equine activity for injury, loss, damage, or death of the participant resulting exclusively from any of the inherent risks of equine activities.
(b) nothing in subsection (a) of this section shall prevent or limit the liability of an equine activity sponsor, an equine activity if the equine activity sponsor, equine professional, or person engaged in an equine activity does any one or more of the following:
Under North Carolina law, an equine activity sponsor or equine professional is not liable for an injury
Kim Wood @919-215-3595 or email @ email@example.com